Code Of Conduct
At Rolling Live we believe in inclusivity, kindness and a positive community for all.
We expect participants of Rolling Live to conduct themselves in a professional and respectful manner at all times. This means:
- Use welcoming and positive language
- Respect others views whether they do/don’t align with yours
- Display empathy towards other community members
- Be respectful of others in the public & private media
- Make personal or political attacks
- Harass another person, whether publicly or privately
- Use sexualised language or make nonconsensual sexual / nonsexual advances
- Use another person's property whether physical or electronic, without their permission
- Do any other actions that can be interpreted as inappropriate in a professional setting
NOTE: Permission and consent can be revoked at any given time. Once it has been revoked, it is no longer acceptable to continue a certain act, conversation or interaction with all involved parties whom no longer wish to take part.
If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact the organizers immediately at email@example.com.
Rolling Live is dedicated to providing a harassment-free event experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion (or lack thereof), location, or technology choices.
We do not tolerate harassment of event participants in any form. Sexual language and imagery are not appropriate anywhere, including events, chat rooms, and other online media. Event participants violating these rules may be expelled from the event at the discretion of the event organizers.
Harassment includes offensive verbal comments related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images on any media, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, sustained disruption of talks or other events, and unwelcome sexual attention.
Participants asked to stop any harassing behavior are expected to comply immediately.
Sponsors and artists are also subject to the anti-harassment policy. Sponsors and artists may not use sexualised images, activities, or other material during their show or any media in relation to the event.
If a participant engages in harassing behavior, the event organizers may take any action they deem appropriate, including warning the offender or expulsion from any public, private or online event platforms.
We expect participants to follow these rules at all events and on Rolling Live platforms.